Just finished the Stanford Machine Learning Course offered by Coursera.
This text editor is by far my favorite! It picks up where textmate left off. It has the ease of use of a simple text editor, and can be enhanced to mimic a full fledge IDE. It has a great plugin support. I especially love the SublimeRepl plugin and make scripting repl programming very easy (easier than emacs). I have tried repl with python, octave, shell, works really great. Some useful plugins are
- SublimeRepl – for repl integration to python, shell, octave, ocaml, scheme etc.
- GoSublime – for GoLang development
- PacakgeControl – the first plugin to install to manage all plugins
- Git – Can do most of git commands from Sublime
- Terminal – Open path of file in xterm
Command P or Command+Shit+P gives you most of the power to run most of your plugins, or search.