This text editor is by far my favorite! It picks up where textmate left off. It has the ease of use of a simple text editor, and can be enhanced to mimic a full fledge IDE. It has a great plugin support. I especially love the SublimeRepl plugin and make scripting repl programming very easy (easier than emacs). I have tried repl with python, octave, shell, works really great. Some useful plugins are
- SublimeRepl – for repl integration to python, shell, octave, ocaml, scheme etc.
- GoSublime – for GoLang development
- PacakgeControl – the first plugin to install to manage all plugins
- Git – Can do most of git commands from Sublime
- Terminal – Open path of file in xterm
Command P or Command+Shit+P gives you most of the power to run most of your plugins, or search.